Picking a new laptop and selecting a new car are lovely comparative experiences: They’re two of the foremost imperative choices you’ll make in your valuable lifetime. Okay, laptops are altogether cheaper than that and your life and security or anything don’t precisely depend on it — but your work and other vital life things (like HBO subscription) are made so much superior by the expansion of a dependable laptop.
in this list, I will try to help to do the right choice, rather than the confusion that specifications of laptops nowadays create. SSD or HDD? first-generation, the second one, the third or the fourth??? let’us go and check the list:
1 – New Apple MacBook Pro with Apple M1 Chip: BEST ONE
JACK KUN: I got my new MacBook Pro M1 two weeks ago and could not be more happy with it. This machine is absolutely incredible in terms of speed, looks, weight/size, display, and battery life – and texture (it feels so good against the skin on my wrists as I type) and basically anything else you can think of. I also love the space gray color, the new keyboard, the Touch Bar, and the larger trackpad. There are so many options to customize the system to work just the way I like.
My previous MacBook was the 2011 model and it still works today, but after 10 years it became too slow and the trackpad had trouble clicking, so after a TON of research, I decided to pull the trigger and get the New MacBook Pro with the M1 chip.
A couple suggestions I am able to give after spending almost two months and probably over 30 hours researching the new MacBook are: go with the standard model of 8gb of RAM and the 256 ssd – you can get this on Amazon for $1239 vs $1299 at Apple – so you get to save 60 bucks, and you have the added satisfaction of not having to deal with the snobby nerd losers that work in the Apple Store, who asked me rudely when I went in to get a new laptop “umm, do you have an appointment? Well, you’re going to have to make an appointment if you want to go in the store”. I love Apple products and will never use another phone or computer besides the iPhone and MacBook, but after that experience I will never again give my business to the physical Apple Stores. I mean, seriously, do you really need me to make an appointment to buy a $1300 laptop? Whatever dude.
Anyway, in several YouTube videos that compared the 8GB ram model along side the 16GB ram model (costs 200 bucks more), the 8GB performed just as well in nearly every task – and they really pushed it to the limits. The only reason to pay up for the 16GB RAM is if you want to edit 8K UHD videos or are a super serious music recording artist or highly advanced professional photographer – and even then it’s not too much of a difference. For the every day user (me or basically anyone who is not a computer professional) the 8GB working with this new M1 chip is mind-blowing, blows any other laptop on the market completely out of the water, and actually even performs just as well as the $2200 15 inch MacBook Pro using the Intel chip. As far as the storage goes, 256 ssd is standard – that’s what I got – and you can pay 200 bucks more for 512 ssd or 400 bucks more for 1 TB. But with the Cloud storage available now, you don’t really need to keep much on the laptop drive, you can just save it to the cloud.
Overall I honestly could go on for hours about every little detail that I absolutely love about this machine. A free one year subscription to Apple TV is also another little perk. But I am still mystified every day at how incredible this machine is. I’ve been online for over 3 hours now and its still on 92% battery. The new Retina display is brilliant. Everything is perfect. I truly am in love this laptop and would recommend that anyone looking for a new laptop to last a long time and outperform everything else on the market gets the new matchbook 13 inch M1.
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Get more done with up to 20 hours of battery life, the longest ever in a Mac
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 2.8x faster performance to fly through workflows quicker than ever
- 8-core GPU with up to 5x faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 8GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
Buy now from HERE
2 – Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
Buy now from HERE
3 – 2021 HP 17.3 Laptop Computer
- [Basic RAM and Capacity] 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking; 1TB HDD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- [Performance] HP 17.3″ Laptop with 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 processor (has a base speed of 1.2 GHz and a boost speed of up to 3.4GHz). Uplift your performance and multitask seamlessly with accelerated power and efficiency.
- [Display] 17.3-inch diagonal, HD+ (1600 x 900), BrightView display, Enjoy your photos, movies, and games with the crisp quality of 1.4 million pixels.
- [OPERATION SYSTEM] Windows 10 Home in S mode (You may switch to regular windows 10: Press “Start button” bottom left of the screen; Select “Settings” icon above “power” icon;Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select “Get” option under “Switch out of S mode”; Hit Install.)
Buy now from HERE
4 – ASUS Laptop L210 Ultra Thin
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4020 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.8 GHz)
- 11.6” HD (1366 x 768) Slim Display
- 64GB eMMC Flash Storage and 4GB DDR4 RAM
- Windows 10 in S Mode with One Year of Microsoft 365 Personal
- Slim and Portable: 0.7” thin and weighs only 2.2 lbs (battery included)
Buy now from HERE
5 – Lenovo IdeaPad 3 17 AMD Ryzen
- 17.3″ HD+ (1600 x 900) display , Energy-efficient LED backlight, 0.78″ thin
- Powerful AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen 7-3700U processor (Quad-core and 8 threads for ultimate performance), AMD Radeon Vega 10 graphics, Windows 10 operating system
- Fingerprint reader, Numeric Keypad, Built-in media reader, WiFi 5 ( 802.11 ac), Bluetooth, 720p Front-facing camera, Microphone, Dolby Audio, 2 x 1.5W Speakers
- 1 x USB 2.0 type A port, 2 x USB 3.0 type A ports, 1 x HDMI output, Headphone/microphone combo jack, no DVD/CD drive
- 12GB system memory for full-power multitasking, 1TB hard drive and 128GB solid state drive (SSD) for a blend of storage space and speed
Buy now from HERE
6 – New_Dell Inspiron 15 3000 15.6″ FHD Laptop
- AMD Ryzen 5 3450U Mobile Processor with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- 8GB, 1x8GB, DDR4, 2400MHz Memory | 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-glare LED Backlight Non-Touch Narrow Border WVA Display
- Ports: 1. SD Card Reader | 2. USB 2.0 Gen 1 Type-A | 3. Wedge-shaped lock slot | 4. Power-in | 5. HDMI 1.4 | 6. RJ45 | 7. USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A | 8. USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A | 9. Audio jack
- 802.11ac 1×1 WiFi and Bluetooth | Windows 10 Home 64-bit English, , Bundle with 1-Week Shoxlab Tech Support…