Crisp Dry Keto Breakfast
This is a bomb! We seemed to be back in childhood. Crunchy cereal with cinnamon flavor. Perhaps one of our favorite sweets, which we have prepared lately.
Almond flour 192 g
Cinnamon 2 tsp.
Xanthan gum half tsp.
Baking powder half tsp.
Salt quarter tsp.
Erythritol 96 g
Egg 1 pc.
- In a bowl, thoroughly mix the almond flour, cinnamon, xanthan gum, baking powder and salt. Beat with a mixer the butter for 2-3 minutes, add the sweetener and continue beating until it becomes light and airy. Then, add the egg and stir for another minute. Add the dry mix in two steps by mixing with a mixer at low speed. Wrap the dough in plastic and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C. Roll the dough between two sheets of parchment paper.
- Remove the top layer of parchment and using a ruler cut the dough into squares.
- Transfer the parchment paper with the dough on a baking sheet and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the freezer and bake for 8-12 minutes until golden brown. Smear the finished flakes with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Although you can do this before baking to get a more “crisp” result. Cool for about 10 minutes at room temperature, transfer to a grid for cooling and let stand for a couple of hours. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Bon Appetit!
Energy value per serving:
calories ……………. 172 kcal
proteins …………….4 g
fats………………….. 16 g