Do I need to wear masks?
Today American people have gained their liberty after more than a year. since the spread of Covid19 from China worldwide, Wearing masks becomes mandatory in public spaces. American citizens feel encaged through the global pandemic period within their own properties.
Now you can practice your daily life without wearing masks either you are vaccinated or not. this situation is conditioned to the small group’s family members or being at work alone. the Centers For Disease Control and prevention stated on 28 April that people who have been through the vaccination could conduct their daily tasks without wearing masks.
The updated instructions from the CDC decided what are parts of life that American citizens could gain in this period. These updates concern both vaccinated people or not.
Choosing Safer Activities
Interim Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People
- Guiding principles for fully vaccinated people are now provided.
- Underscores that immunocompromised people need to consult their healthcare provider about these recommendations, even if fully vaccinated.
- Fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear a mask outdoors, except in certain crowded settings and venues.
- Clarification that fully vaccinated workers no longer need to be restricted from work following an exposure as long as they are asymptomatic.
- Fully vaccinated residents of non-healthcare congregate settings no longer need to quarantine following a known exposure.
- Fully vaccinated asymptomatic people without an exposure may be exempted from routine screening testing, if feasible.
Joe Biden Comment on the Breaking updates
Joe Biden after the CDC New Instructions, make call to American citizens to get vaccinated if they hadn’t chance to.
“This is another great reason to go get vaccinated, now,” Biden said during remarks from the White House North Lawn on Tuesday. “Yes, vaccines are about saving your life, but also the lives of the people around you. They’re also about helping to get us get back to closer to normal.”
The CDC agency recommends wearing masks at indoor public places, such as hair salons, restaurants, shopping centers, gyms, museums and movie theaters, saying that is still the safer course even for vaccinated people.
Walensky explained: “Right now it’s very hard to tease apart who is vaccinated,”
Walensky stated that US states should follow Mask-wearing requirements model.
US officials said the new instructions were taken to allow people to get back on the track to their normal life. This meant to encourage other through Covi19 vaccination.