2 – Versatile Oopsie Rolls
Popular among the keto community, these rolls are very versatile. Add your own personal touch and let them be the star of your breakfast sandwich, breakfast pizza, and more!
6 oz. cream cheese, cold and cubed
¼ tsp. cream of tartar
¼ tsp. salt
1. Separate the egg whites and yolks. Whisk the whites with an electric hand mixer until
they are foamy.
2. Add cream of tartar, and keep mixing until they start to form stiff peaks.
3. In another bowl, mix the egg yolks with cream cheese until smooth, and then carefully fold in the white egg mixture.
4. Place the batter on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
5. Bake for about 30-40 minutes and cool.
Nutritional Info per Serving
Net Carbs: 0g