Keto Breakfast Pizza Recipes Fritatta Mini egg
Perhaps my favorite version of a frittata. And in general, this keto recipe is perfect: firstly, it’s delicious to eerily, and secondly, it saves me a lot of time during the week, because I cook this incredible pizza on Sunday evening, and we eat it with my beloved in the morning until Thursday, just warming up a piece in the microwave!
Large egg 12 pcs.
Frozen spinach 200 g
Mozzarella cheese 150 g
Parmesan cheese 50 g
Ricotta cheese 50 g
Pepperoni sausages 1 pc.
Olive oil four tbsp. spoons
Nutmeg 1.5 tsp.
Dry garlic half tsp.
Salt and pepper to taste
- Thaw spinach in the microwave, then squeezes out any excess moisture from it.
- Mix eggs, spices and olive oil to a smooth consistency.
- Chop finely shipping. Add it to the egg mixture, as well as Ricotta and Parmesan.
- Pour the mixture into a ceramic baking dish. Sprinkle with grated Mozzarella on top and place Pepperoni.
- Put in the oven preheated to 180 ° C. Bake 30 minutes. If you use a glass form, then you need to bake 40-45 minutes.
- Garnish with your favorite sauce before serving.
• Bon Appetit!
Energy value per serving:
calories ……………. 301 kcal
proteins …………….18,5 g
fats………………….. 23,5 g
carbohydrates …… 3,8 g