Mini Egg Pizza
Have you ever had so many eggs on a keto diet that you could not see them anymore? Especially if I was planning an almost completely carbohydrate-free day. So how can you continue to eat a low-carb diet with bored eggs in keto recipes? Of course, making pizza out of them!
Big egg 3 pcs.
Finely chopped mozzarella 4 tbsp. spoons
Tomato paste (small jar) 1 pc.
Baby pepper cut slices 4 pcs.
Diced Bulgarian pepper 1 pc.
Black olives 2 pcs.
A mixture of Italian herbs half tsp
- Pour 1 tablespoon of finely chopped mozzarella and Italian herbs into small containers suitable for microwaving (or ovens).
- Beat the egg whites a little to make it easier to work with. Do not whisk too long, so as not to form foam!
- Pour the whipped egg whites into each bowl equally and bake in the microwave for about 2 minutes until the proteins are completely ready. Allow to cool while you mix the yolks.
- Pour the yolks and lightly fry in a pan, stirring (ala scramble).
- Stir the pizza filling into the yolks and remove the pan from the heat.
- Add on each pizza base half a teaspoon of tomato paste. Add the yolks and the remaining mozzarella and microwave for 20 seconds (or in the oven until the cheese is melted). Serve hot pizza!
- Bon Appetit!
Energy value per serving:
calories ……………. 333 kcal
proteins …………….25,6 g
fats………………….. 22,7 g
carbohydrates …… 5,8 g