1 – Keto Breakfast Recipes Cream Cheese Pancakes
For keto Breakfast Diet, Yes, you can have pancakes! You’re one recipe in and probably already beginning to understand why it’s so popular.
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 tbsp. sugar substitute
2 tsp. vanilla extract
4 tbsp. coconut flour
1½ tsp. baking powder
Almond milk as needed
1. Combine the eggs, cream cheese, sugar substitute, and vanilla with a blender or mixer.
2. Add the coconut flour and baking powder. Combine well. If the batter thickens after a few minutes, add a little almond milk to thin it.
3. Heat the electric griddle to 325°F. Pour the batter in 5-inch circles.
4. Wait for the surface to bubble, and then flip. Cook for 2-4 minutes longer, or until browned.
5. Serve with the toppings of your choice, or use for sandwiches.
Nutritional Info per Serving
Net Carbs: 3.5g