Two books in one.
Included in this audiobook collection are:
- Organized Home: Ideas and Tips for Decluttering Your Home, Room by Room, the Better Solution for Organizing Your House and Life
- Home Cleaning Tips: Tips and Techniques for Cleaning Your Home
“Finally, a real resource to help you get your home clean and organized forever!”
Contrary to popular belief, your happiness does not hinge on how much you own. How much you own is making you unhappy when your home can no longer accommodate all your stuff. What should be a warm, cozy, comfortable sanctuary then turns into a cluttered nightmare as you start to feel suffocated by your belongings and yearn for an escape.
That escape comes from organizing your home.
Organize your home and everything else in your life will fall into place.
Organize your home and watch yourself sail through your tasks more efficiently than ever before. Organize your home and say goodbye to all that time you used to waste searching your “misplaced” or “lost” items that took up way more time than it should.
Think it’s only your job that’s causing you stress? Think again. Your home could be the secret stress trigger you least expected.
Organized Home is going to walk you through what you need to take your home from messy to classy.
These are just a few of the topics discussed:
- The rules of living with less
- How a messy home could be holding you back
- Why less clutter can lead to greater freedom
- Why a happy home is a tidy home
- How to keep your home organized and clutter-free long-term
- Essential homemade cleaning containers
- Natural cleaning products
- How to clean kitchen spaces
- How to make the bathroom sparkle
- How to clean your living spaces
- How to super-clean the dining area
- Cleaning the laundry space
- The children’s corner specialty
This is just the beginning!
These are several cleaners you can make at home:
- Dusting spray for cleaning furniture
- Lemon and clove liquid dish soap
- Lemon household cleaner
- Natural toilet bowl scrubber
- Disinfectant wipes
- So much more!
Unlike other books with “revolutionary” methods, Karla takes you by the hand and shows you exactly how to clean and organize your house.
Tired of feeling stressed out by the mess in your home? Then it’s time to do something about it once and for all.
Don’t live in a dirty house for another day. Why not add this to your personal cleaning library now?